Tuesday, July 8, 2008

And more photos. While I decide what to say.

Mirror Lake at OSU again, a little pool next to it.
And again, Mirror Lake.
Farm tool and weed.
Bunch of baby peaches, which are much much bigger at this point (old photo).
Another baby peach.
And some more grass.

*****************

So. I'm trying to decide what to write and what not write. At this point, I have lost count of the number of times my writing has gotten me in trouble. And yet I still do it! I suppose that could either be considered stubborn perseverence or complete stupidity. I can fill both bills, depending upon the hour or day. I'm writing because I want to, and I need to. I'm not great at it, but it's been my escape and my salvation too many times to count, so I'm not going to stop now even if a smarter person would. At any rate, I'm being all obfuscating because I have to be right now. Meanwhile, I shall post photos.

Best to you. Ta.




No comments: