Monday, August 4, 2008

More photos.

(recommendation - click on the photos for better detail - some of them look much nicer that way)
Purple loosestrife. Yes, I know it's invasive, but it's still pretty.
Young apple of a proprietary variety.
Mallow of some species; I don't know it right now and I don't feel like looking it up. So there! (moody moodiness right now. I'm sorry.)
Peach.
And another.
And yet another!
Potato leafhopper - a critter I'm studying right now.

Apricots.
Arm and leg - nice farmer's tan, eh?
Bebe leaf of some kind. I don't know what kind, and I am just too tired to figure it out. It's pretty, though, isn't it?
Dodder. Read about its nefarious nature here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CuscutaMore unknown leaves

Broken irrigation tubing! Oh no!
Up close
Fixed!

Before tying up limbs....
...and after. Maybe doesn't seem like much, but it all involves a ladder and hundreds of trees, so it is kind of much. And I love it. Even when I'm complainy, I love it.
******************
That's all for now. I will eventually write *something*. For now, though, it's just photos. Ta, and best to anyone reading.










No comments: